EYEZEN: LENSES FOR DIGITALLY CONNECTED PEOPLE
A NEW LOOK AT LENSES
I screen, you screen, we all screen... Did you know that most of us spend at least 10 hours a day on digital screens? But all that screen time can be hard on our eyes. Research shows that only 2 hours in front of digital screens is enough to cause eye strain.
So what is eyestrain? If you are experiencing tired or irritated eyes, blurred vision, headaches or even neck and shoulder pain after using digital devices, you may be suffering from digital eye strain.
DIGITAL SCREENS CAN BE HARSH ON OUR EYES
Digital devices and our constant usage of them, is increasing the demands on our eyes. So what is it with digital screens that is causing our eyes to work extra hard?
- Our eyes struggle to focus in front of digital screens. Small text, pixelated images as well as using multiple screens, force our eyes to work harder in order to focus.
- It's not only uncomfortable but it can also make it difficult to concentrate on what you're doing if your eyes get too tired.
A NEW, innovative, digital screen protection lens from Essilor.
Designed to relax and protect your eyes from digital screens, all day long.
Our eyes are exposed to increased amounts of blue-violet light that my be dangerous. Why?
- Blue light is all around us. It is emitted by the sun and artificial light sources, including digital screens such as your smartphone, tablet, computer, etc.
- Blue light may be beneficial to our eyes in moderation as it is necessary for regulation of the sleep/wake cycles, mood and cognitive performances.
- But blue light can also be the cause of premature eye ageing. Overexposure to blue-violet light can damage the retina and potentially increase the risk of age-related macular degeneration.
- Eyezen Focus Technology: Eyezen lenses have an enhanced lower portion of the lens, designed to ease eyestrain caused by close reading distances and viewing small text on handheld devices.
- Eyezen Light Scan Technology: This advanced technology selectively filters out 20% of harmful blue-violet light emitted from digital screens.
- Eyezen W.A.V.E. Technology: Essilor Wavefront Advanced Vision Enhancement Technology, used in manufacturing Eyezen lenses, identifies and eliminates distortion on lenses.
Thanks to this advanced technology, Eyezen lenses will provide you with sharper vision than your standard, single vision lenses.
- Comfortable, relaxed vision in front of screens, all day long
- Enhanced contrast in front of digital screens, regardless of their brightness
- Protection from blue-violet lights emitted by digital screens
- Sharp, clear vision in all directions
EYEZEN LENSES AVAILABLE FOR EVERYONE
Everyone deserves the most comfortable vision possible.
If you use digital devices on an everyday basis; and whether you have or have not experienced digital eye strain yet, Eyezen is the clear choice to help you relax and protect your eyes. That's why Eyezen lenses are available to everyone, whether you wear glasses or not.
Available now from your local optometrist.
NEED PROTECTION IN FRONT OF SCREENS?
Visit your nearest eye care specialist and ask about Eyezen today